Friday, January 23, 2009

Anyone who took or is taking LASIX (furosemide) - please inform me.?

furosemide review

I have much edema in my legs after a severe trauma & surgery on my tibia to repair. I also have left ventricle heart dysfunction. I might consider to try LASIX to expel excessive water from my tissues. But I fear the dangerous side-effects. I read that Kidney functions can get deranged, frequent testing is needed, and that one must take potassium chloride if taking Lasix. I don't believe that any MDs will divulge the frightful toxicity of this drug. They will prescribe it for me - but I fear what it may do. I reviewed the info on it and it is deadly toxic. I have a clean body with no Rx drugs in my system. I just don't want to get sicker than I am.already.

So please- if you are on Lasix or were on it - inform me what really happened and your side-effects and how well did it eliminate tissue edema? did it make you sick? What is your warning to me.??

I always use natural herbs, and avoid chemical Rx drugs for all my life. Thank you for answering. Please help.

diuretic

No comments: